By Mary Andreolli*
UMCOR is currently working with disaster coordinators and early response teams to provide relief to the many victims of hurricane/tropical storm Harvey. We will continue to update this page and UMCOR social media as we receive new information.
5 Things You Can Do:
1. Please continue to pray for those whose lives have been impacted by hurricane/tropical storm Harvey. Please also pray for the Early Response Teams, disaster coordinators, and many volunteers in The Texas Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, Louisiana Conference of The United Methodist Church, Río Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church and Central Texas Conference who are working tirelessly to provide relief after Harvey.
2. Make relief kits http://www.umcor.org/…/Relief-S…/Relief-Supply-Kits/Cleaning
3. Give to UMCOR’s relief and recovery efforts: https://secure3.convio.net/…/SPageNaviga…/umcor_donate.html…
4. Donate only those items requested.
5. Please wait for an invitation to volunteer.
UMCOR – United Methodist Committee On Relief is grateful for your relentless prayers and support.
To keep relief supplies in stock, give to Material Resources Advance #901440 (https://secure3.convio.net/gbgm/site/SPageNavigator/umcor_donate.html?type=1002&project=901440)