UMCOR in the news:
By Mary Andreolli*
5 Things You Can Do
1. Please continue to pray for those whose lives will be impacted by hurricane Irma.
2. Make relief kits, send complete kits to our relief-supply depots or an affiliate warehouse. Download the packing list and shipping label.
3. Partner with UMCOR in responding to the needs of communities and individuals impacted by Hurricane Irma by giving to Advance #901670:
To give by mail:
P.O. Box 9068
New York, NY 10087-9068
Please note in the memo line: Advance 901670
4. Donate only those items requested.
5. Please wait for an invitation to volunteer.
To keep relief supplies in stock, give to Material Resources Advance #901440.
UMCOR – United Methodist Committee On Relief is grateful for your relentless prayers and support.